Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Grandma Dicey and Dad

July 17, 2010 - 

One of the many reasons I decided to make the trek down to California this summer, was my Grandma Dicey was in town all the way from Kentucky. It has been quite a few years since I had seen her, and I think the last time I visited Kentucky I was 12. So it was so fun to be able to see her and to have Rowynne meet her Great Grandma Dicey for the first time was awesome. 

My Dad was also meeting Rowynne for the first time since she had been born. Although we are constantly sending pictures, it meant a lot that he was able to meet her in person before she got too grown up. I thank my special husband for letting his girls go without him. It meant so much to be there. 


Meygen and Grandma Dicey

Dicey, Meygen and Dad
3 Generations 

No comments: