Tuesday, November 16, 2010

6 Month Checkup

I can't believe we already made it to Rowynne's 6 month checkup. It feels like it is going way to fast. Next thing you know she is gonna be walking around telling me NO! LoL Rowynne went down in her percentiles, but the Doctor says she it growing great and right on schedule. 

6 month stats: 

Weight - 16.84 lbs        61%
Height -  26.5   in         70 %
Head Circumference - 16.7 in   46%

My 6 Month old Big Girl..... Love her! 

 Rowynne with her battle scars..... or Band-Aids! 

New things that Rowynne is doing now that she is 6 months:
1. She can sit up all by herself
2. She is starting to make clearer sounds... almost MaMa and sometimes BaBa
3. She hates it when you leave the room
4. She loves playing with her stuffed animals
5. She loves her rice cereal
6. She loves to hang out with mommy and daddy in the bed in the morning
7. She always has her feet in her mouth
8. She loves to watch her Baby Einstein video (especially the bee)
9. Daddy makes her giggle by doing pretty much anything....
10. She loves bath time

She is the best baby and we love her to pieces! Can't wait for more to come....

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

11. Nana loves her SOOOO much!

sierrasister Kathy said...

I'm jealous ~ she got much more cool BandAids that I got!

sierrasister Kathy said...

Had to get my early moring baby fix... and that last line just caught my eye ... are you announcing anything???

The Ivins said...

HaHa... No way Grandma. I meant more like "more to come" with Rowynne and what she is accomplishing. I think she will have to wait a little longer for another sibling. LoL