Monday, November 29, 2010

My little Tough Guy

November 18, 2010  - 

 Aunt Robyn watches Rowynne every Thursday while Cory and I are at work, I usually pack her bag the night before so that Cory doesn't forget anything when he drops Rowynne off.  I used to pack an extra outfit everywhere we went just in case of a blow out, but Rowynne hasn't had one for months. So I have kind of been slacking on the extra outfit thing, this particular Thursday I decided that a extra outfit wasn't necessary. However I guess on this note I was wrong. Robyn said that Rowynne had a very large and messy blow out that day and since I hadn't packed another outfit Robyn got creative in the wardrobe department. Robyn had a shirt that she was planning to give a little boy and some pink pants that she was planning on giving to Rowynne. 

Sooo when I came to pick her up this is what I found... My little Tough Guy (In her Pink Pants)! 

 Cory commented that our son was so cute..... Sad! 


Needless to say that I will from now on pack an extra outfit just in case.  LOL! 

No comments: