Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Going Home

October 28, 2011 - 

We decided to only stay at the Hospital for 24 hours after my delivery. If both baby and I were doing well I wanted to be home with my other baby sooner rather than later. So we left the hospital friday night late... Kynnedi wore the same outfit home that Rowynne did. It's amazing what just a pound can do on a newborn because Kynnedi fit in the outfit perfectly but Rowynne had gone home swimming in the same outfit. It was a funny comparison, I wonder if Kynnedi will keep up on her bigger status and one day be bigger than her older sister! LoL 


 Kynnedi in her car seat..... She slept the whole way like a perfect angel! 


  When we got home we were greeted with a very excited Rowynne. When I put Kynnedi in the porta-crib by our bed Rowynne wanted to jump right in with her. I let it slide this one time...

 Kynnedi and Rowynne in the Porta-Crib 

 Kynnedi - 2 days Old

No comments: