Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sammy's

So if you haven't heard the "New" place to be is Sammy's. It's this little place that is famous for its Real Pie Shakes, not to mention the yummy food as well. Sammy's literally has the best shakes I have ever tasted. They are called "Real Pie" shakes because they actually put a piece of pie in your cup and mix it with ice cream. It is such a novel idea... and super delicious. If you haven't gone you need to ASAP! 

Erica, Marley, and Nana (Jennifer) 
We went to the Sammy's in Provo because Erica is studying at BYU and we were down in Provo to see her. Believe it or not my Mom used to babysit Erica and her brother when they were little.


Meygen, Marley, Rowynne, and Cory
We all loved the shakes... the Pumpkin Cheesecake Shake the best!
 I am making myself hungry just thinking about it. 

I need to go to Sammy's Now.... 

1 comment:

erica moore said...

if you go again anytime soon, let me know! :)