Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sisters First Meeting

October 28, 2011 - 

I actually have TWO GIRLS.... its like my dream come true.  I was super excited about Rowynne coming to the hospital to finally meet Kynnedi. I had no idea how she would react or if she would even care.  I'm happy to report that it was a loving happy meeting.  

Rowynne at first didn't seem to care much about the new baby she just wanted her Mommy to hold her... which I guess is normal since we had been at the hospital away from her for two days. But after her little Mommy moment she was very interested in the baby. She wanted to hold her and give her kisses... so sweet. 

 My two girls. 
Rowynne and Kynnedi

 Rowynne giving Kynnedi hugs
Rowynne 18 Months
Kynnedi 2 days 

 Mommy and her Girls. 
Daddy is definitely losing the battle of the sexes at our House! LoL 

Our First Family Photo with the 4 of Us

No comments: