Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cheese Cake Factory......Yum Yum!

In California we went to the cheesecake factory, Mom and Grandma both had gift cards, so we all went together. It was a blast, I don't think any of us had been before it was a lot of fun. I'm not sure if the restaurant thought we were funny because Tarren and the rest of the table were a little loud. But we did enjoy ourselves. 


Cory and I 

Tarren's big hand kept getting in our pictures. And somehow his hand is so big that it just perfectly covered my face. We were laughing for quite a while after that. Thanks Tarren! 


Just some brotherly sisterly bonding. And then Cory! lol!


Tarren was trying to cover up his own face with his big hand. 


Even Grandma was being crazy....as you can see from this photo! LOL! Love you Grams!

Oh and Yes the Cheesecake is freaking awesome! Can't wait till Cory and I go again! 

No comments: