Saturday, March 7, 2009

Orange County MOTAB

So while we were in San Diego Cory and I went to my mothers choir rehearsal. She is part of this amazing choir which is basically the Orange County version of MOTAB. It's all about getting people aware of the church and sharing these amazing peoples musical talents. It's cool they have rehearsal just in a normal church building. However, while we were there Cory and I were exploring and we found this cray mural on an outside wall of the church. 

It was actually a mural of Lehi and the tree of life. 


Cory in front of the mural with Lehi





Overall it was a really cool night, the Choir was amazing even though it was just a practice run and my Mom said they were terrible. But to me it sounded amazing and if you haven't heard about this Choir I suggest you look into it. They will be a big as MOTAB soon. 

No comments: