Thursday, March 19, 2009

Toll Due....1 Dollar

So this blog is for my wonderful Mother who sometimes needs some brain help like the rest of us. So when Cory and I went to Orange County with my Mom, we encountered a few toll roads along the way. 

So while we were going through one of these particular toll roads my Mom was having a hard time figuring out what the toll was. I think we sat at that toll road for at least 5 minutes which at the time seemed forever. I'm just glad that it was late enough that we didn't have a row of cars waiting behind us. So while my Mom stared at the toll both, she just kept saying it dosen't say how much the toll is. And if you are familiar with a toll road, a lot of them are exact change. So my mom didn't want to put too much money in there cause well she wouldn't get it back. 

My mom ultimately decided that she would take a picture of the toll sign just in case a cop pulled us over so that she could prove that the toll didn't have a price. Look closley......maybe you can see what my mother couldn't?  LOL! We all got a good laugh at that! 

Can you see it? 
LOL!

Love you Mom! 

No comments: