Friday, March 20, 2009

RB vs Poway

RB Vs Poway it's sort of a big deal. These are the big rival schools for our High Schools. So we went to give Tarren some support in his basketball game. The whole family was there, Grandma, and even Aunt Toy and Brandy. However I think Cory and I are bad luck for Rancho Bernardo Broncos, because both games we went to they lost. Sorry about that Tarren. But Tarren played awesome and it was great to see him out there, he is way better than I was in high school. But then again he is 8 inches taller than me so I'm sure that helps. 

Tarren is number 40... He is standing there just waiting to score some points. 

Grandma, Marley, and Momma Jennifer

Okay so this is the whole Crew!
Cory, Meygen, Brandy, Aunt Toy, Gillian, Ally, Malia, Grandma, and Marley 
(Mom's taking the picture)


Maybe next time Tarren! 
POWAYS GOING DOWN! 

No comments: