Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mexican Train


Mexican Train was this game that my family taught Cory and I while we were in San Diego. It's this crazy way of playing dominoes. It was a lot of fun. However it does last quite a while, so don't ever start the Mexican Train unless you have plenty of time to finish the dance! LOL! 
After two or three nights in a row of playing Mexican Train till 12 PM, Cory and I were sort of done with the Train dance. 
But it was still crazy fun.... I think the last few times Gillian and I were cheating and trying to see if any one noticed. They didn't! 

Mom was trying to look grumpy in this picture, because I just blocked her from playing her set. Which totally is a low blow in this game.... Sorry Mom! 


We made mom take it again....
 A little better this time. I think she is still a little mad at me about that play!
I play dirty what can I say! 

No comments: