Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fun on the Trampoline

While my family was in town, we spent a lot of time over at Cory's Parents house. Marley loved it over there because well they dogs, trampolines, and lots of toys. All of which we don't have at our apartment. 

Marley loved the trampoline, she has one at her house but it has a net. So she was a little too unafraid of the trampoline. We were all freaked that she would run right off the edge. 
Everyone having fun on the tramp. Not sure what Nana is doing in this picture. LoL


Marley and Cory under the Tramp. 


Marley and Cory playing games. She was amazed that she could see him under the Tramp. 


Uncle Tarren and Marley



The Toy box at the house. They have been bringing it out ever since Rowynne was born. However Marley is a little more age appropriate than Rowynne is for the toy box. Marley loved playing with everything and everyone. 

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Seriously...what kind of stupid picture is that? No more dumb pictures of me on the blog...thank you very much! Good grief!

Jennifer said...

Sorry...didn't mean to respond twice (well now I guess this is the third)...it told me the first one didn't work but then when I redid it...both comments were there! Oops! Still is a ridiculous picture though!

The Ivins said...

HaHa.... I know thats why I love it!

Jennifer said...

mean!