Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Saying Goodbye

After the week was over it was time to say goodbye. It was a very sad day the week had been so much fun and I loved having my family around.  I wish it could have gone on forever. We had lunch at Red Robin and got some burgers as our goodbye meal. I'm sure the waiter couldn't wait for us to leave, since we were there forever. However he was very on top of our drink refills. I think I finally even had to say I had had enough, which NEVER happens! LoL! 
Gill, Rowynne, Marley and Tarren
The Gang

Uncle Tarren... Rowynne is going to miss him. 

Rowynne and Marley

Marley giving Rowynne her final kisses goodbye. 

And a Hug


Marley and Tarren in the Fountain

The week my family was here was so great I wish it could have lasted longer. 
Love Ya! 

No comments: