Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pedicures

While my family was here we GIRLS had a little outing to the nail salon and got Pedicures! It was nice to have some time for just us ladies. I think if they would have done Rowynne's toes I would have let them. It was fun to just sit and have some good quality time with my Sister and Mom. I think both Rowynne and Marley must have been bored because by the time we were done they were both fast asleep. 

The Girls.... in the big spa chairs. Very comfortable. I wish I had one at home! 

Marley and Gill 


Nana feeding Rowynne. 
Marley in the background playing with the massage chair. I think any time Gill tried to touch it she would freak. It was HER chair! 

I wanted a picture of our toes but Gill wouldn't let me. Party Pooper! 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm ready to do this AGAIN!