Tuesday, July 6, 2010

McDonald's and Bonfires

While Tarren and Gillian went to see Karate Kid, my mom and I had some time to kill so we took the kiddies to McDonald's. We just sat and watched Marley play and sipped our drinks. 


My two favorite girls. 
Rowynne wouldn't wake up for anything no matter how hard we tried she refused to keep her eyes open for the pic. This was the best one we got, but it's still cute though. I love these two. 

Marley.... she is turning into such a cute thing. She reminds me so much of Gillian. It makes me wonder if I will say the same thing about Rowynne when she is older. 

Nana and Rowynne

After McDonalds we headed over to Cory's parents house again for some bonfire fun. We were going to roast Hot Dogs and Marshmallows for dinner. I love bonfires. I think I would have them every night if I could. 


The Men trying to start the bonfire so we could roast marshmallows and hot dogs. It sure had Marleys attention.  


Jumping on the Trampoline


Marley playing with Chersty on the Trampoline



Marley, Rowynne, and Nana. Marley loved to point out Rowynne's eyes, she even poked them a few times. LoL

No comments: