Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Steel Days/Birthday Continued.....

July 10, 2010 -

Steel Days just so happened to be on my Birthday so I got a Parade in my honor. Or well I guess thats what I told myself. We also got up early and went to the American Fork Band Breakfast, to show our support. Plus it was good food for a good cause. Mark and Lynnette were both working at it so we had to say hello. After the breakfast the Parade started... Rowynne loved the parade so much that she slept right through it. 
Rowynne and Mommy


Rowynne - 2 Months and 6 Days


Rowynne and Daddy


Aunt Chersty and Rowynne
After American Fork Marching Band came through the Parade, Chersty and Regan made there way back to our blanket to rest and cool off. It was a super hot day I don't envy them marching in the heat. 


After the Parade we got to watch the fireworks. Such a cool way to end my birthday. With a BOOM! 
The Fireworks

Cory and Meygen 
On the tramp watching the Fireworks. Rowynne of course slept right through them. 

More Fireworks

No comments: