Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lagoon

July 1, 2010 - 

Novell's Lagoon day was July 1st so of course we had to attend. We went last year as well, this year it was a little more complicated since we had Rowynne. We talked about taking her with us but we knew if we did it wasn't going to be much fun. So it took me a while but I knew it was going to be best to leave her. Aunt Robyn and family were the lucky ones who got to keep Rowynne company while we went to Lagoon and rode a lot of rides. 
Cory
 
The view from the top


Meygen


Tyler and Ashley
(Just got engaged.... they get married July 22... Yippie! ) 



Cory and Meygen
The swings are my favorite so we had to ride it. Cory said he wished that the swings threw them out into the pond. Hopefully that won't be happening any time soon or else I don't think the swings will be my favorite anymore. 

No comments: