Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Family meets Rowynne!

After Rowynne was born I had been dying for my family to come up and meet her in person. My Mom, Gillian, Marley, and Tarren where the lucky ones who got to make the drive up from California. They drove through the night to make the trip easier on little Marley, needless to say they got to our house very early in the morning. Rowynne and I weren't even up yet and Cory had already left for work. It was so fun to see Marley's reaction to Rowynne. She kept pointing and saying "Baby" over and over again, plus wanting to give her kisses. It was so cute. I loved having my family here it was so great for them to be able to meet our little Rowynne.  


Marley and Rowynne's first meeting. Lots and lots of kisses were exchanged. 
Doesn't Nana have two of the most adorable Granddaughters ever born! 

Marley loved to give Rowynne kisses, that and poke her eye out. HaHa. Either one! 
Such cute cousins, they will be the best of friends growing up I hope! 

Marley also liked to hold Rowynne, however it usually only lasted a number of seconds so someone had to be close by to grab Rowynne when Marley pushed her away! 

Tarren and his sweet car ride hair! 
He was super excited to be in Utah.... Can't you tell! 

Nana didn't want her picture taken after the long drive, so this is the best we could do. Silly Nana! 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

"Doesn't Nana have two of the most adorable Granddaughters ever born!"

What kind of question is that?
OF COURSE I DO!!! :-)