Thursday, February 9, 2012

Christmas Eve

December 24, 2011 - 

        Christmas Eve was spent at the Ivins Home, they have a big party every year and even Santa Claus comes to visit. It was fun to have all the family together, its so nice that we all live so close to each other so that we can have fun family parties together.  I love Christmas it is so much fun to be with family stuffing your face with yummy food, and getting to open presents. 

 Danielle and Kyle are expecting a baby girl in June! So exciting for the girls to get another cousin! I can just picture the girls asking me one day if they can go play at "Addelynne's" (one of their possible names/I probably spelled it wrong sorry Kyle and Danielle) house. So fun! 

 Apparently this has been an Ivins Family hiding spot for all the kids over the years! 
 Now Rowynne can be added to that list as well. 

 Some of the Ivins Clan

 Mommy's turn on Santa's Lap
I asked that Santa would keep my girls healthy and that we would have a safe trip driving to California. 

 Then it was Kynnedi's turn with Santa... So precious! 

 Kynnedi loved Santa she was totally cooing at him the whole time. 
I think Kynnedi monopolized Santa's time, I don't think he wanted to put her down. 

Rowynne didn't love Santa as much as Kynnedi did. I was worried how she was going to react, the Mall Santa always ended in tears this year so I figured the Ivins Santa would probably be a similar experience.   
It was close, at least she did cry but she refused to sit on his lap. She got close enough to grab her present than ran back to Grandma. I finally coxed her into at least letting me hold her close to Santa to get a picture. Maybe next year will be better.... or worse you never know! 

 Auntie Robyn and Kynnedi

 Grandma Lynnette and Rowynne opening her gifts

 Mommy and her Girls
 With Christmas Jammies from Great Grandma and Grandpa Ivins 

 All the Grandkids and Great Grandkids in the famous Christmas Jammies! 

Great Grandma has the touch... Kynnedi was asleep in no time! 

No comments: