Friday, February 10, 2012

New Years Eve

December 31, 2011 - 
  We spent New Year's Eve at my Grandma's we made tacos had lots of snacks even some pie. Watched TV played some games and then it was the New Year. We had noise makers and all kinds of obnoxious things to bring in the New Year. The girls were really into it... I'm not even surprised that they stayed awake.
Marley and Rowynne 

Videos of Marley and Rowynne having a bast on my Grandma's dentist chair. I think they would have twirled for hours if we would have let me. Plus I just loved the voice Rowynne was making.. so cute!


Rowynne stuck her hand in a candle and burned it on the hot wax.
So she got some juice and a cup of cold water to soothe her owie!

We had Tiaras for all the Girls!
 Princess Kynnedi

 Sleepy Princess Rowynne

 Sleepy Princess Marley

Happy New Year
Hello 2012!

1 comment:

sierrasister Kathy said...

I am soooooo glad Marley is DONE with her pacifier!!! I'd almost forgotten about that until I looked at the last picture>>> :) Both girls are so cute twirling on the dental chair!