Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rose Parade Eve...

January 1, 2011 - 

   Another part of the reason we were down in California was to see the Rose Parade! My family used to sleep out on the street when we were younger to see the Rose Parade, I was excited to get to do it with my own family this year. The American Fork Marching Band was going to be in the Parade this year so we were excited to get to be able to see Regan and Chersty march and scream our heads off for them when they passed by.  Since we have little babies this year, Kynnedi was only a couple of months old. I opted out on the sleeping outside and lucky for me we had friends who lived near by and they let us crash on the floor with the babies. As for my Mom and Trey they both stayed and camped outside. 

 Our little family... Before we called it a night! 

 Our bonfire! We had such a great spot this year, we have some friends who live up in Pasadena and their family has been camping out and doing the Rose Parade for years too. So this year we teamed up and stayed with them... it was great. We had tons of room the kids ran around on the grass. It was a blast I'm glad that we were able to experience it year. I hope that we will get to do it again. 

Mommy and Rowynne


And then the next morning was the ROSE PARADE! 

No comments: