Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mall Santa

11/24/2011 - 

  Before Marley and my Mom had to leave we wanted to get a Santa picture with all three girls. We lucked out because the Mall in Sandy had Santa out even before Thanksgiving. It was perfect, although I have no idea why they had Santa so early but I can't say we were complaining. 

 Marley and Rowynne in the Mall Strollers

While we were at the Mall we had to first stop at the Carousel. 
The girls loved it, who doesn't love a carousel ride. Nana rode with the girls while I held the baby. 
 Marley choose the Zebra

 Rowynne picked a white horse

 Having a blast riding the Carousel 
Marley, Rowynne, and Nana 

After the Carousel we all headed over to see Santa. Nana and I were a little worried how it was going to go, I expected Rowynne to cry but we weren't sure how Marley was going to do. Marley seemed excited to see santa she talked about him in the car, walking around the mall, we thought that she would do great.  However as soon as it was our turn to take a picture, Marley totally freaked. Which then made Rowynne freak! I think both girls were in tears before they were even sitting on Santa's lap. Which then made the baby start to cry. So our Santa picture this year was with all three girls in tears! Super sad, I hope next year goes a little better! 
 Rowynne and Marley in front of Santa's Christmas tree.... Thank you Nana for the matching dresses! 

 Baby Kynnedi

 We tried to get all three girls to stand in front of the tree... I think Marley and Rowynne just ended up fighting over who got to hold the baby. Rowynne can be a very overprotective sister! 

No comments: