Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thanksgiving

November 24, 2011 -

Thanksgiving was fun this year, my Mom and Marley were still visiting us so they were able to join us at the Ivins Family Thanksgiving. This has been the second year that my mom has been able to be with us on Thanksgiving, its sort of cool since we had spent so many apart over the years with school and living in Utah I never made it home for Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is the best, I'm all for any holiday were basically the only thing you do is eat and hang out with your family. 

 The table was beautiful as usual. Robyn always does such a wonderful job decorating for every family event. Marley was also super excited as well....

 I just thought it was fun that the china we used is actually the China that Great Grandma Ivins got when they got married. How cool that it still is as beautiful as the day she got it. I wish getting china was something people still did for wedding presents. I would love to have my own set of fancy china for family gatherings some day!

 Hannah, Meygen, Rowynne, Robyn and Baby Kynnedi.... Patiently waiting for the festivities to begin!
 The Table... I think if we get any bigger we may need to get a bigger room! 
We are huge! 

 I love Robyn's creative ideas for center pieces

Even the ceiling got decorated this year.... With actual leaves! 

 Marley was so excited they had mini glasses for her and Rowynne. I think if we let her she would have taken it home with her. She loved drinking out of her "fancy" cup. 

 Marley's cup compared to the regular size one! So little! 

Aunt Robyn and Rowynne

 All the kids playing or watching other ppl play chess... 
Marley however found someone with an Iphone.. The techie  crazy kid

 Kynnedi and Nana
Kynnedi was only barely a month old at her 1st Thanksgiving! 

 Marley and Kylie became the best of friends! 

 Rowynne was pooped after dinner... Took a nap on Grandma Lynnette's Lap

 Kynnedi and Nana

Kylie loved holding the baby

Hope your Thanksgiving was as Yummy as ours was! 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love these mass updates. I wish I had fine china like that too! Can't wait to see more of Kynnedi.