Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Bumbo

So this is the "BUMBO" it is the first and only seat designed for babies that are not able to hold themselves up yet. It's very cool and since I had seen it back when we registered for our baby showers, I knew that when Rowynne was big enough I would get one.  SO we haven't actually purchased one yet, but The Dustins have one for there youngest Allen.  When we went to their house, we just had to try it out and see if Rowynne is ready for her own.  

The Answer is..... NO! 
First off I don't think she loved it that much, plus she doesn't have the head control yet that she would need to keep her head balanced.  She just kept toppling over, it was funny and yet sad. 

Angry Rowynne being put in the Bumbo

She almost has it

Head is still a little too heavy......


I still want one, but I guess we should probably wait another month, 2 months is still a little small.  

No comments: