Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Our Blessing

We never thought little Rowynne (Carl as Kyle has so lovingly deemed her) would make us as happy as we are now.  This little package full of love has become number one in our hearts.  Every morning when I wake up, I am blessed with the vision of my girls resting in each other's arms, mother and daughter.  I've never seen anything more beautiful than the two of them facing one another at the side of the bed, dreaming sweet things.  Meygen and I are blessed.  In the two months our baby has been home our lives have improved one hundred fold.  Life may not be easy but having Rowynne with us, it's wonderful!

">

If the video doesn't work for some reason (I'm trying to fix it), here's the link:

Blessed


Enjoy!

Cory

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Nana is crying! She misses little Rowynne!