Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Going Home

Thursday we got to go home with baby Rowynne. My mom was with us so it wasn't as scary as it might have been if it had just been me and Cory. It was funny because everyone expected me to have a much larger baby than Rowynne had actually been that her coming home outfit was HUGE on her. She looked like she was swimming in her clothes. Our baby wasn't as large as we might have expected!

Mommy getting Rowynne all dressed up for the ride home. First time for everything!
Little Rowynne in her chair all buckled for the ride home. Rowynne actually was very good for the ride home, but by the time we made it to the Condo she was screaming to be fed.
She is seriously the cutest baby I have ever seen! I could just pinch her cheeks all day!

This was Rowynne all swaddled in her porta-crib in our bedroom.
Ready for the first night at home!

No comments: