Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mothers Day

My first Mother's Day.... It was the best day I was able to celebrate with Cory and Rowynne and even my own mother. It was the cool to have my mother around to celebrate with us, it had been awhile since we had spent mothers day together. Rowynne was only 5 days old but it felt like I had been a mother for years, the nurturing aspect comes so easily at times its hard to imagine life before Rowynne.

It was also a bitter sweet Mothers Day, since we had to drop my Mom off at the Airport later that afternoon. Her short visit was coming to an end, it was hard to see her go.
Rowynne and Nana

After having a nice Mother's Day breakfast at home and then going to the hopsital yet again to check Rowynne's bili levels (Jaundice)..... we had dinner with Cory's whole family. It was a wonderful meal, Derek made ribs and boy were they tasty. It was fun to visit with the whole family since some of them had not even seen Rowynne yet. It was fun to show her off a little.

Great Grandpa Ivins and Rowynne
Cory, Meygen, Nana and Rowynne

Robyn and Derek

Uncle Kyle.... Still calls Rowynne Carl!
Cory and Meygen
Yummy Cake.....

New Mommy Meygen, Nana and Rowynne..... She was still wearing her lights to get rid of the Jaundice, hence the long tail coming out of her clothing!

Kylie, Nana, and Rowynne..... Kylie loves to help out with the baby!


Greatest Mothers Day Present EVER......... Rowynne!
Glad she made it in time, I am so grateful that I get to experience being a mother. I never realized how sweet it would be. I love being Rowynnes mother and I hope to have many more wonderful mothers days to come!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: